Key Partnerships, Breakthrough Technology Advancement, Key Leadership Hires, and Industry Recognition Demonstrate Strong Success
DALLAS–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Form Bio, the breakthrough AI-powered drug discovery platform, announced today its notable achievements and product advancements for the first half of 2023. The company’s strong performance sets the stage for continued growth as Form Bio prioritizes the development of its technology and workforce.
“Form Bio plays a crucial role in driving the adoption of AI in life sciences, specifically in the field of cell and gene therapies,” said Kent Wakeford, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Form Bio. “Our software and solutions’ ability to analyze vast amounts of bioinformatics data represents a revolutionary approach for the industry and we remain committed to expanding our capabilities, investing in innovation and top-tier talent to better serve our clients.”
2023 YTD Company Highlights
Key Industry Partnerships
- NVIDIA: Form Bio announced accelerated genomic analysis via integrating with NVIDIA’s Clara Parabricks solution.
- PacBio: Form Bio announced it joined the PacBio Compatible Program to accelerate gene therapy research from data to insights.
- Google Cloud: Form Bio was selected by Google Cloud to help organizations adopt new AI-powered life sciences solutions.
- Form Bio announced the launch of FORMsightAI, breakthrough AI solution set for simulating and optimizing cell and gene therapy development.
- Form Bio has submitted 13 patents for novel AI and other computational capabilities relating to drug discovery and development.
Leadership Team Expansion
- Form Bio has been featured in top-tier business and trade publications including Forbes, The Medicine Maker, Fortune, GenomeWeb, Molecule to Market, PharmaVoice, Stat News, and more.
- Form Bio leaders have presented individually and on panels at a broad range of industry events including Meeting on the Med, SynBioBeta, BIO International Convention, SXSW, Fierce JPM Week.
- Form Bio was recognized as “Best Computational Biology R&D Company 2023” by Global Health & Pharma.
Second Half Outlook
“As we move to the latter part of the year, the demands on the life sciences industry escalate, while capital and resources remain finite,” said Kent Wakeford, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Form Bio. “This presents a favorable environment for our continued growth and leadership. We strive to combine data, proprietary AI and our world class team’s expertise to accelerate drug discovery and development, streamlining the important work today’s biopharma companies are focused on,” he added.
Meet Form Bio
For more information and to meet the Form Bio team, join us at these industry events. And, to learn about career opportunities, visit Form Bio Careers.
About Form Bio
Form Bio is a life sciences focused software company dedicated to empowering scientific discovery and enabling a new era of insights and breakthroughs. With an award-winning, easy-to-use research and discovery platform as well as powerful AI solutions for specific biopharma challenges, Form Bio accelerates therapeutic research, design and development. In addition to providing innovative technology, Form Bio works collaboratively with customers to advance their most ambitious scientific objectives, offering unmatched, cross-disciplinary expertise spanning software engineering, biology, bioinformatics and data science. For more information on Form Bio, visit formbio.com.